Sizabantu Western Cape
The Western Cape Division was officially opened the 1st April 2011.
Starting from a home office with two representatives in the field, Trevor Lombard and Abubakr Eksteen, the division grew quickly over the past 9 years and so much that after outgrowing two rented properties we finally decided to buy a piece of land which will be developed according to our needs and office space for our staff compliment of twenty.
We pride ourselves with our dedication to customer service, product knowledge and service delivery. We have a wide range of stock from piping to related fittings and valves to service mainly the civil infrastructure and agriculture market sectors in the Western Cape. Our area spans from George in the South to Carnarvon in the North. Over the years we’ve been involved in various significant projects, which amongst them are:
- Belhar Bulk Water – 2kms 800mm PN12 OPVC
- Langebaan Aquifer – 4kms 400mm PN16 & 20 OPVC
- Middelburg Vineyards Robertson – 3kms 500mm PN10, 12 & 16 OPVC; 2.2kms 560mm PN6 & 9 MPVC and +/- 2kms 500mm PN6 MPVC.
- Ebenhaezer Bulk Water – 5kms 500mm PN10 & 12 OPVC
- Brandvlei Bulk Water – 55kms 200mm PN10 & 12 OPVC
- Strandfontein Bulk Water – 20kms 315/355/450 & 500mm PN16 HDPE